Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Darn Sarf

Well MY pilot had the right idea, the silly sod that overrun the runway that closed Luton on Wednesday obviously didn't !

RW was great, he looked a bit tired though. I wouldn't say Milton Keynes Bowl is my favourite venue, and is a nightmare to navigate in and out of. Lost mobile/found mobile. Missed train/got taxi. The weather was really kind to us and it was a lovely day. Word of warning though, if you're short, sit up on the banks even if they do look a million miles away.

Spent a lovely couple of hours with Mum, Dad and Nan on Wednesday having missed the M25 turn off and ending up at Wembley ! We must have blinked and shot passed it.

Essential must haves when travelling. A good book ! Because of the "crash" I ended up staying another night with my daughter and spent all day at the airport on Thursday sitting in the carpark in glorious sun reading. Finally got home Thursday evening totally shattered and quite emotional. I shall write to easyJet about my stress.

No comments: