Friday, November 03, 2006

Another piece in the jigsaw

That's the retaining wall built a la stylee of the deck. Mud everywhere of course and no chance to tidy thing up until the weekend. But it's exactly what I wanted. My deck man is one of great vision as it was definitely the back of a fag packet design.

He also replaced the piece of broken guttering having tipped half a tonne of sludge all over him, his mate did the rendering round the patio doors, and he fixed the toilet seat.

What more could you ask from a deck man ! If anyone wants any windows replaced or deck type things built in the Glasgow area, let me know. I'd have no hesitation recommending my bunch.

I had a day out to Stranraer yesterday with the work. Someone was smiling on me as the weather was absolutely perfect. Bright sunshine all the way there and back. Such gorgeous scenery and I'll definitely drag the OH there for a day trip one day next summer and I'll take my camera as there's precious few decent pics on the net.



Back to the office today, so I'd better get a move on.

Cheery bye.

No comments: