Thursday, November 16, 2006

Poo!

I know I should have let it rot, but I didn't. I will go back and get more to fill No. 4 bin and let that do it's work for next year.

Lovely boy up at the stables let me have 7 big bags for 50p a bag, and straw bales at £2.50. I haven't quite worked out the logistics of cramming a bale into the back of a fiesta, but if you can fit four elephants in a mini, i'm sure i can manage.

There was something strangely sensuous about donning a pair of wellies and waterproof jacket, and shovelling shit.









In an inspired moment I removed the rosemary bush out of harms way to a pot and am disposing of the EPSB at the weekend. It really has come to nought, very disappointing. Won't bother again.

And the Solent Wight is peeping through.


Still figuring out how non-members can post comments. Everything seems to be set up OK. So I'll have a search through the FAQs a little later. I also seem to spend more time sorting out the pics layout than actually typing the post. Ah well, no doubt I'll get the hang of it, a bit like the gardening !

Just watching Mr Robin chasing Mr Dunnock. Like there's not enough food for everyone !

Laters peeps.

4 comments:

Ziggywigs said...

Nice update....your garlic looks to be coming on ....i haven't got mine in yet! Re your pics i load my up first and then use the compose feature to set it all out as saves time. I tried the email facility but it won't show the pics and you have to reload them.

MrsKP said...

garlic's been in a couple of weeks now ziggywigs, i thought, get it established before the truely horrible weather arrives, mind you we've got that now haven't we ?? lol

i usually type my blurb in compose and then upload the pics after, i end up spending loads of time checking line returns to guarantee proper pic positioning. is there an easier way ?

Have you had any trouble with people posting comments and coming up as anonymous ?

J

Ziggywigs said...

Some of my old comments on a pals site are showing anonymous but the newer ones are ok but it still won't show my avatar!

I find it easier to upload your pics first and then you can position them...i did my update and for the first time ever was right first time...never to be repeated no doubt!

Weather still changeable up here, and the snow arrived in Grantown on Friday with a vengeance and continued to Saturday. We've still that to come though but it's definitely colder. Garden still seems to be confused though!

Anonymous said...

Well you did it! I'm no longer 'anonymous' but am now AN Other....such is progress!

Talking of progress, I'm having great fun this dismal Saturday afternoon looking at your garden & reading your blog backwards...

It figures!

Onwards & upwards, Mate, it all looks GREAT!