Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Too scared to look outside !

It was raining cats and dogs last night, with really strong winds and I think they're promising frost sometime this week as well. I'd better look at the weather sites and get out an extra layer of fleece, for me as well as the babies.

As I'm peering out of the window, both g/h are still there, and the new fruit trees look vertical. I'm most worried about the gaping holes that are still around the patio doors, you just can't get a renderer these days .... all promises and no show ! I'm thinking of blocking up the holes with scrunched carrier bags.

No doubt the front bed will be a small lake and my shrublets (as yet of no name) will be floating off down the road as the gutter has yet to be fixed.

They're saying the hosepipe ban will stay in place over the winter darn sarf ?? Well if someone wants to make the short journey north, we've got plenty to go around. Doesn't it make you wonder who the master planner is ? Got to be a bloke. :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the bargains in Lidl's unfortunately. You've done a lot on your garden since my last visit...really enjoy reading about your progress. Keep it up.

MrsKP said...

Thanks ziggywigs. I should be doing as much to the blog as the garden, but I keep forgetting !!! Oops.