Monday, August 06, 2007

As promised - Love in the mist


So purty don't you think ?

Loaded up the car on Saturday to take a load of bricks and other things up the lottie, blow me if it wasn't the family day at Pollok Park and couldn't get the car in. Grrrr. So came home and cleaned out the shed. Nice and clean(ish) now with everything in it's place, all pots washed and tidied. How long will it stay like that ? Till I spill the first lot of compost I suspect.

Still it was a job that needed doing and now it's done, so I can cross it off the list.

Yesterday was teeming rain so at least I haven't had to water anything outside. Even kept the greenhouse doors closed and the central heating went on last night as it was so cold. I really am a pussy.

Some flowery type pics just to add a bit of colour.


























Here's some of the toms that are struggling on. Who knows whether I'll actually get to eat any this year.


























Last but not least .......... ta dah ! The garlic ! I suppose I have had some success with that this year.

Am rethinking the beds for next year and am considering the square foot thingy again....... watch this space.

Ciao for now.

No comments: