Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter stops play

It used to be rain that I had to contend with, but now I've got my mitts on the latest HP and nothing else is getting touched until it's done.

Well, not strictly true, pulled the last of the Parmex carrits the night before last and then had some out of the bath last night. Think they were red cored Chantenay but of course all labels have gone white even if I could see them under the foliage.

Just moved some pots of fuchsias where I can see them from the office window. Need to ask about taking cuttings soon as next year fuchsias will be the new petunias !

Muscadet lilies have finally put in an appearance and smelling gorgeous. Candytufts are in bloom as are some more Morning Glories.

Hopefully will have HP finished tonight and can get back to the important business.

Cheerybye.

xx

No comments: