Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hi hunnies - I'm HOME !

Got back into Glasgow about 7pm last night. I knew I was in Glasgow - it was raining.

Even in the dark, I had to have a stroll around the plot - CARNAGE seems to be an appropriate word. WAR ZONE are two others that immediately sprung to mind.

Both greenhouses took direct hits a couple of weeks ago and the saintly other half managed to clear up a couple of bucket loads of pea size smashed toughened glass last weekend.

I seem to have got back into the routine of early morning visits to the computer and am now going through a pile of mail ....... most of it seed catalogues.

Just got to find the enthusiasm again. Right - sleeves up and let's go !

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you soon get things sorted out and life returns to normality. It will soon be spring and the nice part of allotmenteering will hopefully soothe your soul.

As requested, here is a link to my blog.

http://stringbeansplot.blogspot.com/

MrsKP said...

thanks for the encouragement luvvy. tomorrow broad beans as I've had to leave some darn sarf and not sure they'll survive the next drive up.

think my last day off work tomorrow will be dead heading and tidying up the plot ... just to ease myself back in.

:-)

Anonymous said...

welcome back Mrs and happy gardening!

MrsKP said...

thanks love. it won't be so much gardening as repairing for a few weeks, and i've got fortnightly trips down south to contend with now as well. it is good to be back though and looking forward to a new season. if only this damn wind would die down !

xx